Traductor

jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

Jared enseñándote como besar...


“I did My So-Called Life when I was 14,” she remembers, “and I was kissing [costar] Jared Leto every other day. He’s this beautiful - I don’t know how old he was - 22 year-old at the time. The director kept saying ‘Kiss his face,’ and I didn’t know how to do that. I was like, ‘Do people really kiss each other’s faces? Where?’ And Jared kind of taught me - Claire Danes
can you imagine jared teaching you how to kiss?


"Hice My So Called Life cuando tenía 14 años", recuerda, "y yo estaba besando [a su coprotagonista] Jared Leto cada dos días. El es hermoso - No sé cuántos años tenía - 22 años de edad en el momento. El director seguía diciendo 'besalo en la cara', y yo no sabía cómo hacerlo. Yo estaba como, '¿La gente realmente se besan la cara? Donde 'Y Jared  me enseñó - Claire Danes
¿te imaginas a Jared enseñándote cómo besar?
creditos Echelon ^_^ 


1 comentario: